These cases involve the legal representation of people who have been injured due to the negligent or otherwise wrongful conduct of another person.
Personal injury claims are incredibly varied and can arise due to any one of a number of injury-producing events, from automobile collisions to premises liability situations (“slip-and-fall” claims).
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVAs) involving Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, and Other Motorized Vehicles
- Injuries to Bicyclists and Pedestrians
- Premises Liability (i.e. a “Slip-and-Fall”)
- Dog Bites
- Assault, Battery, and Miscellaneous Intentional Torts
- Product Liability and Design Defects
- Wrongful Death